Sunday, July 29, 2018

Trump Drugs?

THE ABSURD TIMES




Here is Trump and Putin.  Trump has offered or agreed to send twelve people to Moscow to be interrogated by Putin's "investigators".

Now here is where I need some help with a problem that has come up recently and that I simply can not understand.

I've noticed a great deal of speculation about Trump being on some sort of drugs, with a form of ecstasy being the most popular choice.  I have absolutely no first hand knowledge of this, or even word from someone who would know. 

I mentioned that he neither drank nor smoked cigarettes.  That was countered by someone who mentioned that neither did Hitler, and Adolph did take drugs (some sort of amphetamine).  That is true.  However, Hitler does not count in this sort of situation -- whenever someone mentions Hitler I immediately am reminded of the maxim that whoever mentions Hitler first has lost the argument.

I said that perhaps his doctor would be required to mention it, but then all he did was talk about his genes.  The doctor had to resign as I understand it.

If you look at the photo above, you can see the difference between attitude of the two people and Donald does not look very good.  Do you think that perhaps he takes some sort of mild sedative to balance that drug which, after all, is both a hallucinogen and a form of speed?  I don't know.

I'm simply aware that there has been a great deal of speculation about this and wonder what has happened.  I also notice that the Vice President, Mike Pence, recently said that we do not need healthcare.  We need Jesus.  All of this is too much for me.  I really don't understand what is going on. 

Anybody out there know?



No comments: