Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A quick note

I have found that it is quite possible for me to post daily from my own account.  Posting from the blogsite itself poses difficulties such as signing in, uploading photos separately, attatchments not possible -- in orther words, prose only.  This is fine if one can be connected that long.  It is much better for me to compose offline as I am doing now.
 
However, even though offline I can include photos and attatchments, they are discarded when I post my e-mail so that means that more frequent posts would mean only prose and no illustrations.
 
What I've decided to do, then, is whenever I find something worth communicating, I will do it and this will make the blogs more frequent.  Then, once a week, I will post a more lenghty one including the illustration, as well as copies of articles written by experts who have not been bought off by the so-called "mainstream press." 
 
For example, I see in our press right now, all sorts of cheerleading about the talks in Annapolis.  Believe me, nothing substantial will come of them.  In fact, nothing will be done until a change in administration and even then the odds are against it. I am at a loss to decide what motivated them other than some sort of propaganda leading to some malicious move the administration has in mind.  I hope it is only a transparant attempt to look "peace-loving," but surely, surely, someone in the White House knows that this will not cut it given our reputation abroad.  Surely?
 
I do expect discussions with pundents arguing whether a) the administrating is caving in and being pro-Palestinian or b) is it being even-handed and honest.  There will be the allowable extremes of debate in the American media.  Can anyone guess at what "c" would be?
 
Good luck.

No comments: