Thursday, September 26, 2013

SOME INSANE RAMBLINGS JUST TO THE HELL OF IT.


I had to stay away from TV lately.  This guy who looked like Senator McCarthy of HUAC was blathering away.

Some little green men knocked at my door trying to sell me bibles.  I threw popcorn at them, and they went away.

Then more little green women knocked on my door and demanded I release their little green men.  I threw popcorn at them and they went away.

Then little green children knocked at my door and wanted their mommies.  I threw popcorn at them, and they ate it.

I threw more, and they ate that.

I kept throwing it until I ran out of popcorn and then they went away.

Then some little green policemen knocked at my door and said I was under arrest.  I was out of popcorn, so I threw sherbert at them.
  They went away.


Joe McCarthy was still talking.

Moral?  Dont expect popcorn and sherbert to solve your problems.

No comments: