Thursday, December 20, 2012

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

THE ABSURD TIMES

According to the Mayan Calendar, according to some scholars thereof, this is the last full day of life on earth and the world ends on the 21st.  

So, once again, I am cheated out of a birthday party. but hey, I'm used to it, happens almost every year anyway.

If these interpretations of the ancient religion are right, this is the last day on earth, so I just wanted to take this opportunity to say farewell and share with you my true, deep, gratitude that this fucked up planet we call earth with be gone and me with it.  

The best part of it all, no more bullshit!

On the other hand, if the information we have been getting in the media is wrong, I'll be back with a more systematic appraisal of how the world will end.

CIAO

No comments: